Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm sorry Cooper

Cooper and I talk occasionally, outside of the law school, when I'm walking to my car.

He told me of a daughter who lives in Orlando. He told me he has a court date there in February. He told me he's selling these magazine subscriptions and it would be a big help if I would buy one. He told me he won't go back to Orlando for Thanksgiving or Christmas because he can't afford it. He asked me if I ever worked before in my life. When I told him a worked construction and then worked for a newspaper, he said, "good, good, then you know what it means to work."

"I can't buy a newspaper subscription, I have no money for that," I said. He said, "That's ok."

We still talk occasionally, outside of the law school.

He dresses nicely, gold and blue tie and a white collared shirt.

It's good to see Cooper.

Raleigh, NC
11-27-2011

1 comment:

  1. this makes me love Raleigh, and miss you!

    ReplyDelete